Kings Hill, United Kingdom
Do you have a natural creative flair?
Are you experienced in design packages and looking to develop your marketing skills?
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking for exposure in an office environment to produce external marketing campaigns via a number of channels both digitally and offline.
KHR are an award winning, independent, recruitment consultancy, established in 1998. Based in Kent, our team of professional, friendly recruiters offer a ‘belt & braces’ solution to recruitment by using search and selection techniques hand in hand with traditional recruitment methods and a variety of “new media”.
We are looking for an individual with a natural creative flair to assist KHR with their marketing initiatives. Alongside this you will assist the consultants in the office with other administration and sales duties.
This is essentially a 1-year maternity cover, however if the person is successful in the role it could well be offered on a permanent basis at any time.
You will need to hold a full licence and have your own transport as you will be splitting your time between our Leybourne and Southborough offices.
Duties will include:
· Writing and designing the monthly Good Candidate mailshot
· Supporting the business development manager creating and printing marketing material
· Designing and producing eshots
· Updating & printing the KHR Brochure
· Writing blogs for the KHR website and other social media
· Creating the window advertising
· Supporting the consultants with resourcing and candidate marketing
· Printing temporary and permanent application forms and booklets
· Managing archived advertisements on the database
Skills and experience:
· Marketing or sales background or related studies in this field. Happy to consider a graduate or a 1-year work placement as part of studies.
· Natural creative flair.
· IT literate with MS Publisher, PowerPoint, Mailchimp, Photoshop and HTML ideally.
· Keen interest in social media and an understanding of its commercial uses and benefits.
· Eye for detail, excellent command of spelling and grammar, proofreading, copy writing, blogging
· Drive and have own transport
· Opportunity to earn quarterly bonus
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Nest contributory pension scheme
· Company social events