Digital Marketing Executive (Traffic)
Are you passionate about digital marketing?
Do you understand what it takes to increase traffic to a website?
Can you get things done?
Are you hungry, driven and enthusiastic about being at the forefront of new marketing initiatives?
If you tick all of these boxes we have an exciting new role for you!
We are working with a leading company based in Kent who are looking to bring their website optimisation function in house.
This will start as a 3 month contract to see what value you could add the business, but there is an opportunity for a permanent role with good growth potential should you excel in the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing strategies for PPC and SEO campaigns.
• Monitoring results of SEO and PPC campaigns and creating weekly and monthly reports
• Identifying and securing placements on websites and blogs for links for SEO purposes.
• Writing copy for articles and blogs
• Assisting to produce social media strategies and campaign ideas and implementing them on a daily basis.
• Creating and implementing PPC campaigns
• Organic optimisation of websites
• Suggesting innovative ideas and solutions to further progress the level of company service offerings.
• Keeping up to date with current industry developments and trends in order to remain at an exceptional level of technical knowledge.
Key personal requirements for the role are:
• Marketing degree, CIM or other similar courses
• Experience in digital marketing with a focus on SEO
• Have a clear understanding of multiple online marketing channels including SEO, PPC and Social Media
• Google Analytics and Adwords knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Have strong time management skills.
• Enthusiasm, motivation and the ability to show initiative