Maidstone, United Kingdom
Due to continued growth one of Kent’s leading full service marketing agencies, they are seeking a new Account Executive to join its team of marketing professionals. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and further your career as part of an award-winning full service marketing agency.
• To work with an Account Manager to help manage the day-to-day running of a group of client accounts.
• Working with the Account Managers to provide clients with strategic marketing advice and direction.
• Attending client meetings and producing contact reports and detailed project briefs
• To work closely with all the agency teams (creative, digital, copywriting, social media) and provide support and guidance to ensure that client needs are met.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
• Degree or similar qualification or 1+ year’s relevant advertising/marketing agency experience
• A good understanding of the marketing mix; PR, advertising, digital, design & print, events, web, social media, research.
• PR understanding including media / journalist liaison and campaign creation and delivery
• Experience of dealing with clients.
• Confident, upbeat, resourceful and enthusiastic.
Skills and Abilities:
• A desire to pursue a career in marketing
• A willingness to learn
• An ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally, with the ability to sell ideas to team members and clients.
• A high level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
• The ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
• A well-motivated self-starter who can innovate and solve problems at an appropriate level
• The ability to think outside the box with good creativity and thinking skills